Please call the office when you arrive for appointments!
Updated COVID protocols
Starting Thursday, March 10th, we are excited to welcome clients back into the building. Please read the following guidelines to have a smooth transition and continue to keep you and our staff healthy.
- All drop-off appointments, technician visits, and pre-paid food/medication pick-ups will remain curbside.
- Text or call when you arrive with your pet for a scheduled doctor’s appointment. We will let you know when to bring your pet into the building.
- MASKS are required (regardless of vaccination status) for anyone entering the building.
- We will continue to offer curbside care for anyone who prefers to wait outside. A technician will escort your pet inside the clinic, and your doctor will call to discuss the visit by phone.
- Please do NOT come inside the clinic if you are sick or exposed to anyone with COVID or signs of COVID. We can still provide your pet with care while you remain in your car.